NATURE AND USE OF USER DATA GATHERED.
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g., echurchafrica.com) and an IP address (e.g., 126.96.36.199). When a page is requested from within the domain of our site, our web servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to them, as follows:
The IP address of the site that may have referred you.
Your IP address.
The web page from which you linked to us.
The product identifier for version and make of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 7.0).
The operating system that you are running (e.g., Mac OS, Windows, Linux).
Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine.
Reputable web servers and echurchafrica.com have usually requested such information which is not unusual in our opinion.
OUR PURPOSE FOR THIS INFORMATION.
1. To examine visitor traffic in its aggregate so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various browsers and operating systems that visit our site.
2. To strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet by analyzing these and other visitation patterns, referring URLs and search engine terms.
settings (such as a login or password) that you may have chosen at our website.
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser’s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being set. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended. If you choose to accept the cookies, your privacy is not breached by us in any way as the intent here is to simply enhance your surfing experience on our site.
OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may also request your email address or mailing address for the
purposes of sending you news alerts, adding you to our mailing list,
surveys or by your request to have someone contact you for additional
information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will
clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is
requested. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise transfer your email
address to a third party without your consent. If you are not willing
to receive feeds from us, simply unsubscribe by following links always
added to the footers of our contents.
We are deeply committed to keeping your personal information
confidential unless by legal duress or if in good-faith we believe
that such actions are necessary in the following circumstances.
1. Comply with a legal process served on us.
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of us, or
visitors of us.
3. Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or
the rights of third parties in whatever way we judge is inappropriate
4. Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
1. We use reasonable precautions to keep the information
disclosed to us secure.
2. We reserve the right to transfer information in connection with the
sale of all or part of our capital stock or assets to any third party.
3. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or
for any actions of any third parties that receive the information.
4. We link to a wide variety of other websites on the
Internet. We are not responsible for their privacy policies or dealings. We strongly urge our visitors to study privacy policies of sister sites to which we drive traffic to avoid negligent disclosures and loses.
All Rights Reserved 2016.